At least that's what I used to think.
How can one resist the allure of these?
Our guild had Susan Anderson as the guest speaker this month. (I'd post a photo of her but mine were less than flattering. Click on her blog for more details and photos.)
I've never before had the urge to knit toys. Small, fiddly little things, I thought. Tons of parts and tons of sewing seams. What the heck do you stuff them with? Who wants to mess with all that?
According to Susan, I may be wrong. And her enthusiasm for small knitted items is catching. So I'm thinking of making some toys as I need gifts for some kids this coming summer. The only problem is finding her book in any local shops. Seems I'm not the only knitter she infected with her enthusiasm.
Watch this space for how this venture will turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment