First, we moved into the new Stash Haus and we've closed on the old. We're moved in, but nowhere near unpacked.
Behold - the dining room - and this is half emptied.
Unpacking has been slow since: a) I have to work and b) I'm having to clean every square inch of the house before getting everything sorted.
Click on this - if you dare. Yeech. (This is one of the cleanest spots in the house, so you can see what I'm up against.)
Others are settling in much faster than DH and I.
Our guild had the first meeting of its year and our guest speaker was Amy Tyler, who gave a presentation on slip stitches. Who knew these could be so interesting? Her bio is here.
Today we had our annual Knit Out at the local farmer's market. Our booth generated quite a bit of interest.
How nice it was to knit in the September sunshine!
2 comments:
Glad to see that at last the moving part is over. I expect to see you sporting a new wheel anytime!
The big blue tubs are stash, aren't they? I see nos. 1 & 26. That is an impressive stash.
Glad to hear things are moving along well and the closings are over.
I read Sue's comment above-I didn't realize you were spinning.
Post a Comment