Our speaker this month was Terri Shea, author of Selbuvotter. She was a very engaging speaker and was so blown away by the crowd that is our guild that she had to take photos, ala Harlot style.
Finished
My columns scarf made from lovely yarn from Brooks Farm.
Knitting On The Brain
At work the other day, out of the corner of my eye, I thought I spied a stitch marker and wondered how one could have gotten onto my office desk.
Duh!
Seen On My Travels
I saw this lovely, lovely house for sale.
7 bedrooms, 6.5 baths. over 5000 square feet. And 3 car garage.
Asking price - over $600,000.
But here's the view from the front porch.
Recuperating
Thanks for the well wishes for meine Mutter. She is healing fast and doing well considering her surgery was less than 2 weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment