Two projects have been recently finished. The first is Dane made from Fleece Artist Merino in Rose Garden. DH kindly modeled it for me. It's not yet blocked, but you get the idea. I love this pattern - easy, peasy and will use up those smaller amounts of lace weight or fingering yarns. I will be making more.
This shows up the pattern -
but the color is much closer to the this.
The second item is a wimple - a pattern by Amy Anderson called Wayne F. after her father. The yarn is Plymouth Happy Feet. I'll make this again - the pattern is very easy and good "company" knitting - but I'll do 3 less decrease rounds than the pattern calls for while keeping it the same length. When pulled up, the wimple is quite close and tight to the head.
Don't forget - leave a comment in the previous post before tonight (12/4) at 11:59 p.m. (CST - central standard time) and you'll be entered into a drawing for some yarn. It doesn't matter where you live, I'm willing to ship world-wide.
1 comment:
Dane is certainly very becoming to DH. He should wear it to work.
Post a Comment