Sunday, March 21, 2010

Long Time No See II

While I've been incommunicado, the Guilty Pleasures/Good Karma swap was happening on Ravelry. I got my package from Hilliknits, but did not want to open it until I had (belatedly) sent my swap partner her package.

Finally, last week, I got the package mailed out so I could finally tear into mine. Hilliknits did a fantastic job.

This package was packed full of goodies.
A notions case, stitch markers, Addi Turbo Lace needles, a sheep needle gauge,


chocolate, chocolate, chocolate,


sheep soap, Eucalan wash


treats for the cats,


and Briar Rose Fibers laceweight! Oh, how I wish you could feel this skein! It's lovely, lovely, lovely!


Knitting

Still on the needles is the Acero Scarf,



The Holey Squares Scarf,


another Noro striped scarf,


the Alpaca Princess,


and off the needles, but not blocked is Dane made from Zauberball.

(This is more the true color than the previous photo.)

1 comment:

-va- said...

...jealous in M.Falls...