Knowing the family would be extremely jetlagged, I made arrangements with Yvonne to meet up at I Knit London on a Thursday evening. I'd been to IKL back in '07, but they had moved to a new location.
I made it to the shop just before closing. But, as we all know, it's hard to get knitters out of a LYS, and the local knitters here are no exception. So we were able to chat, have a drink, and exchange gifts before leaving close to 10 p.m. and walking to the station. It was SO lovely to see Yvonne in person again and meet the knitters at IKL.
(I'll have pictures of the swag from Yvonne when I get back to the states as I shipped a couple of boxes home a week ago.)
Yvonne may have been a bit too enthusiastic about showing me the local fiber. I think a skein fell into my bag.
Thanks, Yvonne and I Knit! I hope to be back again soon!
1 comment:
BUGGER YOU!
Post a Comment