This is one book I'm happy to be returning to the library because finding an attractive pattern in this book is like, well...you've read the title of this post.
If, on the other hand, you have a plethora of fun fur in your stash, then this is the book for you.
Thought I was kidding, didn't you?
I think even my 11 and 12 year old nieces are beyond this pink number, much less an older teen who is going to prom.
Those of you with an abundance of boucle, have no fear - there's patterns for you, too.
I should have known better as soon as I picked it off the shelf - even the front cover features fun fur.
2 comments:
giggle
what a riot! I've seen this one and had the forethought to look through it before placing it back in the stacks and not adding it to my bag-o-books that usually leave the building with me! ...good thing I went with my gut feeling, eh?!!!
Post a Comment