Sunday, November 4, 2012

Improvisation

Have you ever been to a conference where they have a box of paper and pens on the conference table? I've been to plenty of conferences and always knit during them.

(And why the non-knitters who are openly reading newspapers or can't be bothered to look up from their smart phones because they're playing games, checking email, reading blogs, and obviously ignoring the speaker never get the strange looks I get as one who is knitting in order to focus my attention on the speaker is a whole other blog post.)

I never thought of temporarily converting the box to a knitting accoutrement.



But I will now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drives me nuts, too, to see others reading or playing with electronics when I can't knit. I'm your amen corner on this point, sister!

I hope your meeting this week are better than you expect.

Over lunch today, I have to pick up 2/3 of a row on my current Icelandic project. The !@#$ cable came out of the little connector at the base of the needle. Grrr!

Susan