OK, kids. Here I am, hoping to hop back onto the blogging train in the midst of major life changes.
It has been a long, long time since I blogged regularly. You may have notice the posts dropped off after November, 2012 and disappeared the past two years.
While I was away work kept me in the public eye and yet my work couldn't be discussed publicly. The job severely limited my free time.
It's been so long that the Yarn Tracker has turned into a fable...three years and 11 months since I bought yarn? Ha!
Since the first of the year, my career has changed and the location of the Stash Haus will be changing. (Could we turn this new adventure into fodder for HGTV? Probably not. I don't think they'd be interested in folks who have as low of a budget as we do.)
As part of the changes, my goal is to be back here on a regular basis. My new job will still be intense, but I think I'll have more time for crafting and blogging, especially once we find the stash a new haus.
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment