Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hodge Podge

FEBRUARY
There aren't many people whose life I would like to live. Clara Parkes, the brains behind Knitter's Review, author of a number of books, and a blog is one of those people. (She had me at the fact she lives in an old farmhouse on the coast of Maine).

We were lucky enough to have her as the Guild speaker. I love people who are into the geeky aspects of knitting and willing (and able) to do the work I don't want to have to do.

MARCH
My dad celebrated his birthday.


He's looked the same for the past 30+ years.


Chicago was the meeting place for me, Martha, and Susan to see, among other things, the Charles James exhibit at the Chicago History Museum, and then a quick run through The Art Institute.






Our 2 evenings were spent chatting, knitting, snacking. Martha and Susan were kind enough to allow DH along on our girls' weekend.

The weekend was far, far too short and over far, far too soon.





No comments: