Still on the needles - the Oakland Shawl. Made from Kauni yarn. I'm loving it, but I just want to be done with it. The only good thing is I think, as it's all garter stitch, I won't have to really block it.
Saroyan made with Malabrigo Silky Merino.
The Gathered Scarf made with Malabrigo Laceweight.
Basic mittens from Ann Budd's The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns made with Araucania Ranco Multy.
Who knew taking a picture of one's own hand was so difficult?
And Knitting Pure and Simple's Neckdown Pullover Tunic #9726 made with Mountain Colors Weaver's Wool.
My goal is to get the shawl done before it gets too hot to knit in the house - and that time is not far off!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fun to see the progress on shawl and sweater I saw in Feb. But a mean shawl, killing the circular needles like that! My shadow shawl is done finally -- good luck with finishing the Oakland shawl soon!
Post a Comment